Bespoke communication services. Dropinka®: couturier communications
Words and ideas are the raw materials of communication. Many different fabrics (persuasion, translation, information) are united by a common thread: Dropinka®, for your bespoke communication.
Dropinka® is not an agency, but an independent professional personally offering you a full range of communication services – so you can rely on just one point of reference. That means you’ll save time and get service that’s been crafted with love and meticulous attention to detail to fit you like a glove.
Dropinka® is Claudia Benetello: copywriter, translator, interpreter, journalist – Italy
Claudia Benetello is an independent professional based in Milan, offering an array of communication services.
Copywriter for origination and transcreation
Claudia Benetello prefers to call herself an artisan of communication rather than a freelance copywriter: she writes your advertising and marketing copy directly in Italian (origination) or can adapt it from English or German for the Italian market (transcreation). Online, offline and for any industry.
Translator and interpreter
Claudia Benetello is a professional translator and interpreter who specializes in music. Combining her experience as a journalist and publicist in the music field with her training as a conference interpreter, she offers translations from English and German to Italian, and can help you with Italian-English interpreting services.
Claudia Benetello is a journalist and member of the Italian Journalists Association. As a music journalist, she has interviewed artists such as Wyclef Jean, Pat Metheny and Simple Minds, but can also assist with corporate communication projects (press releases, company profiles and other information) and brand journalism in other fields.
- I had the chance to experience Claudia’s professionalism, creativity and warmth during a series of webinars on transcreation that she held in collaboration with the Swiss Association of Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters (ASTTI). The lessons were carefully prepared, and she provided a range of specially created materials in advance. They were very interactive and she made sure that the technology was in place so we could connect with each other and share our work. I found the deep dive into Claudia’s past work for big brands particularly interesting. A very worthwhile course, which has already yielded results!Livia MarazziCredit Suisse
- Claudia’s Transcreation Workshop was incredibly inspiring and very comprehensive. She is a good speaker and her presentation was dynamic and engaging. Claudia highlighted relevant aspects of what we aim to do at FARFETCH and we were pleased to have the possibility to further discuss this topic with her during the Q&A session.Ute KlöpperFARFETCH
- Claudia is an experienced transcreation professional, as well as an eloquent speaker, author and lecturer. I have read some of her articles in English, and have included one of them in a special collection that I guest edited (“Translation in the Creative Industries”, The Journal of Specialised Translation, 29). In November 2018, I invited Claudia to give a workshop and a talk in our Transcreation course at Roehampton. Both these events were very informative and a lot of fun. The students and I benefited immensely from Claudia’s first-hand knowledge of the practice of transcreation.Dionysios KapsaskisUniversity of Roehampton
- I have known Claudia since she presented “Transcreation as the Creation of a New Original: A Norton™ Case Study” at the international Creativity in Translation/Interpretation conference I organised at Suor Orsola Benincasa University in Naples in May 2016. The paper was published in one of the two volumes I edited with other colleagues to collect the best work presented at this conference. More recently, we both happened to be presenters at the 2018 Translating Europe Workshop held at the Istituto di Alti Studi SSML Carlo Bo in Rome. I then invited Claudia to give a talk on transcreation to my BA and MA students as well as to PhD candidates from three English linguistics doctorate programmes in the Campania area in 2019. She is highly intelligent and has excellent communication skills. Both her oral and written work is clear, concise, and well-articulated as well as interesting to listen to/read, and her work portfolio is evidence of her high-level professional skills.Emilia Di MartinoUniversità degli Studi Suor Orsola Benincasa
- Claudia is a very intelligent and effective copywriter, she really is amazing. I have often had to deal with complex advertising copy – thanks to Claudia's intervention, I have had many happy clients. She can understand the deep meaning of a sentence and accurately research it, explain it, twist it and repackage it as an effective solution.Vincenzo AlbanoMcCann London