Bespoke communication services. Dropinka®: couturier communications
When you choose to communicate, you do it for a reason.
You communicate because you want to persuade people to do something, or simply improve your brand perception. You communicate to take your products across borders, so you need to make yourself understood by people speaking a different language than your own. Or you communicate to let people know about something, i.e. to inform.
Communications is a fabric made of different textures. Persuasion, translation and information are the three textures of communications I deal with. And through my work, I myself am its common thread.
I’m not an agency, but an independent professional personally offering you a full range of communication services – so you can rely on just one contact. That means you’ll save time and get a service that’s been crafted with love and meticulous attention to detail to fit you like a glove.
Claudia Benetello: copywriter, translator, interpreter, journalist – Italy
I’m a freelance professional based in Milan, offering an array of communication services.
Italian copywriter for origination and transcreation
I prefer to call myself an artisan of communication rather than a freelance copywriter: I write your advertising and marketing copy directly in Italian (origination) or can adapt it from English or German for the Italian market (transcreation). Online, offline and for any industry.
Italian translator and interpreter
I’m a professional translator and interpreter specialized in music. Combining my experience as a journalist and publicist in the music field with my training as a conference interpreter, I offer translations from English and German to Italian, and can help you with Italian-English interpreting services.
I’m a journalist and member of the Italian Journalists Association. I started out as a music journalist and I’ll be happy to help you with corporate communication and brand journalism projects in other fields as well.
Watch the video and discover all my services in 90 seconds.
Some samples of my work?
- Claudia’s attention to detail, rich linguistic knowledge, and impeccable communication style make her a joy to work with! Having worked together on numerous production rounds, I am constantly delighted by Claudia’s skill, empathy, and work philosophy. I can unreservedly recommend her as a partner for any communications project.Ieva DobilaitėVinted
- I had the opportunity to see Claudia in action during a round table via Zoom with Dave Grohl from the Foo Fighters. Not only was she a perfect interpreter, translating from English to Italian and back again quickly and accurately, but she also managed to moderate the virtual meeting with professionalism and empathy. Coordinating timing and people is not easy, especially when you’re not in the same room, but the event went brilliantly. It was clear that, in addition to knowing the language, Claudia was also familiar with the topic and was a music fan. Her presence undoubtedly made the interview easier and even more memorable.Barbara VisentinCorriere della Sera
- I had the chance to experience Claudia’s professionalism, creativity and warmth during a series of webinars on transcreation that she held in collaboration with the Swiss Association of Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters (ASTTI). The lessons were carefully prepared, and she provided a range of specially created materials in advance. They were very interactive and she made sure that the technology was in place so we could connect with each other and share our work. I found the deep dive into Claudia’s past work for big brands particularly interesting. A very worthwhile course, which has already yielded results!Livia MarazziCredit Suisse
- Claudia is a very intelligent and effective copywriter, she really is amazing. I have often had to deal with complex advertising copy – thanks to Claudia's intervention, I have had many happy clients. She can understand the deep meaning of a sentence and accurately research it, explain it, twist it and repackage it as an effective solution.Vincenzo AlbanoMcCann London
- Sometimes a few choice words are all it takes to clarify the concept that’s whirling around in your head, though you’re not sure how to say it. With simple yet incisive words, Claudia managed to express what our company felt and what it believed in.Stefania LovisonComete Gioielli
- I had the pleasure of working with Claudia on an important and delicate project. She was precise, prompt and open, and immediately established an excellent rapport with the artist she was interpreting, which is very important and doesn’t happen every day. We will unquestionably work together again in the future. The fact that she is passionate about music and knows exactly what she’s doing when she’s working between artist and journalist is essential and makes a difference, since a translation error can create problems in terms of communication.Jessica GaibottiUniversal Music
- Anyone who translates our conversations with artists has a fundamental but tricky task. That person needs to follow the thread of the journalists’ discussion (and it’s not that simple). And can’t miss a beat in the interview. With Claudia, I participated in press conferences with hugely popular and often long-winded, complicated and abstruse artists. She was always focused and precise, transforming words that were sometimes meaningless, leading nowhere, into sentences that made sense! That’s the secret of a great interpreter. It was a real privilege to meet her again at roundtables (her colleagues don’t always guarantee the same accuracy).Paolo GiordanoIl Giornale
- I couldn’t have interviewed Roger Waters, the great Roger Waters, without Claudia Benetello. Her translation of the lyrics from the record Is This The Life We Really Want? and then of the interview that Waters gave Jon Pareles of The New York Times was invaluable. The same holds true for the subtitles of my video interview. Claudia is both excellent and meticulous. Plus she’s fast, which doesn’t hurt. Mentioning her in the written interview as well as the one on video, both of which published by Il Fatto Quotidiano, came naturally, the right thing to do. It was a pleasure to work with her and I look forward to next time.Andrea ScanziJournalist and writer